Tests and diplomas in French as a foreign language > Campus France Kenya
Want to assess your level of proficiency in French? Here's how.

To enroll in the first or second year of university study or in a school of architecture applicants from outside the European Union must follow a procedure known as the "request for preliminary admission," or DAP. The procedure requires them to demonstrate their level of French proficiency by taking a language test or presenting a diploma in French language. 

Elsewhere, rules vary. For example, for admissions to Licence 3 programs (the third year of undergraduate study), master's and doctoral programs, and specialized schools, institutions are free to set their own French proficiency requirements. Applicants are advised to inquire about the requirements when submitting their application for admission........................Learn more