Enroll in higher education > Campus France Kenya
Kenya is a country where the CEF procedure is not yet in use, here's how to apply for admission.

How should I make contact with institutions that offer the programs that interest me?

Almost all French institutions of higher education have a Web site and those sites are listed in the CampusFrance catalog. The Web, therefore, is your first point of contact.

If you seek to enter French higher education in the first or second year of university study (licence level), in the common first year of study for the health professions (medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, midwifery), or in the first year at a national school of architecture, you must submit an application for preliminary admission (DAP, demande d'admission préalable) to the cultural service of the French embassy in your country of residence.
For admission to the first year of all other postsecondary programs, you must use the online "Admission post bac" system..................Learn more